Wednesday, February 20, 2008


As rumored, Robb Nen showed up at camp today. I am not sure what he did other than talk to mostly trainers and coaches, but it was good to see him. Dick Tidrow (former ML pitcher and current VP, Player Personnel for the Giants) was ribbing Nen pretty hard. "Oh, come on. Whatever was wrong with you, you gotta be healed by now. Get a glove and warm up, we're gonna need you". Stuff like that. He does look like he is in more than good enough shape to play......except for that shredded shoulder thing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey GF9..

It may not be possible, but if you could get a pic of Nen working with Wilson, that would be sweet!

Giantfan9 said...

I didn't see him working with anybody today. But if I see it, I will take a photo.

Anonymous said...

Thanks GF9.... sigh.

robbgin

Giantfan9 said...

I got several more RG....I don't think I have your e-mail. Send it to me via the ezboard mailbox and I will send them to you.

Anonymous said...

Done.... :-)

rg