Sunday, February 17, 2008



I meant to post this with the other photos of the day. In case you are wondering why I haven't gotten any closeups of some of the pitchers. I get most of my closeups while they are warming up their arms, playing soft toss. Baseball players are creatures of habit and, for the most part, the same pitchers warm up on the same side of the field every day. Since the Giants only allow us on the 1B side of the stadium I am unable to get any really good photos of the pitchers you see here, who warm up on the 3B side of the field. Hopefully, by the end of the spring I will get everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey GF9,

Just wanted to thank you for carrying the torch again this season. You are amazing and very appreciated.

Also, I'd like to put in a vote for using the bigger, clunkier camera whenever possible. I know- easy for me to say, but the zoom is so great!