Sunday, February 18, 2007

Accidental Day OFF

I accidentally took the day off today. I had to get up very early to take my wife to the airport. When I got back to the condo, I fell asleep in the recliner and did not wake up until the wife called from our home in San Francisco to say she got home alright. Whoops.

To make up for it.....I posted some additional photos from the past 3 days, including some lesser known names that many people may not have heard of. I will be there bright and early tomorrow when the full camp reports.

NOTE: Someone just told me yesterday that after reading this blog for 2 springs now, they just realized that if you click on the photos.....you will get a larger version of the photo. For anyone else who might not know......if you click on any of these photos, you will get a version that is the same size and resolution as my original.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would really be pleased if you could get some pictures of Julio Cordido and Jake Wald. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Angel Villalona will be in the minor league camp. any chance to get over there and grab some shots of him?

Giantfan9 said...

As far as the Minor League camp goes....I was talking with one of the security guys yesterday and he said fans are not going to be happy with the new setup at Indian School Park. He said that, unlike in the past, viewing is limited to certain areas in the park. He told me that fans will be able to see "most of one field", "parts of two fields" and ""none of the 4th field". As he put it.......Indian School Park has become "very fan unfriendly".

As of Monday only 40-man roster players and non-roster invitees will be at Scottsdale Stadium. All of the rest will be at the aformentioned Indian School Park.

Anonymous said...

Actually they're going to have mini conditioning camp coming up this week. Only 16 players got invited.

Jake Wald is not in the major league camp.

Indian School Park is beautiful. One of the fields has the same dimension as At&t Park. It's just amazing.

Anonymous said...

Has Snow showed up yet? Im curious what they are going to have him do.

Giantfan9 said...

I have not seen JT yet.