Sunday, February 25, 2007


Someone asked if Bonds and Sweeney have been seen together. Bonds has been stretching and running with the team this year. Today he and Sweeney spent more time talking than stretching. There were several times when the two of them started laughing, so I assume they are getting along just fine.

The guy in the foreground is a security guy assigned to Bonds by MLB. He looks like a former Secret Service agent or something. He stood right by the "stage" for the entire Giants Idol and never cracked a smile.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deeboy89giantsfan here,
Thanks gf9 for scouting it out. Good chemistry as a plus in a clubhouse is one of the big things to me that I look for as a fan. It certainly looks all to be good, hopefully.

Lol, at first when I glanced at the pic, the guy in the foreground looks much like the guys that sell hot cocoa on a cold night. Because of the garbage can in the background looks attached to his body (hot cocoa holder) at a glance. But when I zoomed in, he looks dead serious about his business.

Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a bad-ass Wayne Palmer to me

Anonymous said...

You got that right.

Anonymous said...

I thought he was the boxer Antonio Tarver. The one in the new rocky film

Anonymous said...

Stupid question here but can the public go into the stadium and watch them practice?

Anonymous said...

the next two days are practice games starting at 9am if I remember giantsfan9 posted. All the info was posted in earlier posts. Giantsfan9, where do you normally sit? You are probably the guy holding a digital camera, lol.
I'll have an Old Style Beer hat on.

Giantfan9 said...

I usually sit farther back to get a good camera angle, but during the practice games, I will probably be right on the dugout as close to the on deck circle as possible. Big guy with a shaved head........you can't miss me.

Anonymous said...

I believe that's a bald Eddie Murphy